You are invited to submit a Grant Request to the Golfers’ Charitable Foundation for evaluation and consideration by the Charity Committee.
Grants will only be considered for programs and projects that benefit children and youth in need within the Baltimore Metropolitan area.
Awarding grants will strictly follow these criteria:
- Must be for a tangible purpose
- Cannot be used for general fund purposes
- Should be for the majority of the special project
- Should be significant to the organization
- No more than a 2-year request agreement
- Must prove to be a section 501(c)3 organization
- Cost of the project must be adequately detailed
- Organization must submit financial statements
- Provide percentage of the grant to benefit LMI families
- Must submit provide description and purpose of the request
Though it is not imperative that all criteria are met, it is strongly recommended. Organizations meeting the majority of the criteria have a greater chance of receiving a grant.
All requests must be submitted electronically and received no later than June 1st of the grant year.
The Charity Committee will review all requests and present their recommendations to the Foundation Board for approval. Our annual fundraiser is in early October and grants will be issued shortly thereafter.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to email Robert Ariosa at email@example.com.
To submit a request, complete the form below and attach your proposal. You will receive notice that your request has been received and will be reviewed.