While these are the criteria we follow, not all requirements are necessary. We require that all grant requests be in writing and received by our office no later than June 1, 2023. The Charity Committee then reviews all submissions and presents their recommendations to the Board for approval. We receive far more requests than we can meet each year. Organizations meeting our criteria have a better chance of receiving a grant. Our annual “Scramble for Kids” will be on Tuesday, October 3, 2023.
Each grant request should include the following:
- Detailed description of the grant request and an explanation of its importance.
- Detailed description with a cost breakdown of the grant request.
- 501(C)(3) paperwork.
- Contact with phone number and email to answer questions if necessary.
- Financials for the organization.
- Any other pertinent information.
- Who will benefit from the gift, low-or-moderate income (LIM) families, and to what percentage?
- How did you hear about Golfers’ Charitable Foundation?
- What percentage of the grant received will go towards LMI families?
Please attach the document below or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to call me at 410-628-4215 or email me at email@example.com.
If you were a recipient in the past year, GCF would appreciate your fundraising efforts by supplying pictures, videos, or a letter of appreciation.